Structural Design EngineerDerbyshire£35-40,000PAA Market Leading structures business in the Midlands is looking for a Structural Design Engineer to come on board and join the design team, producing structural designs, assessing designs and calculating proposals. You should be keen to broaden your knowledge of engineering to include fabrication techniques, temporary works, connection design and 3D modelling as well as scheme and detailed design in engineered timberIdeally, you will come from a building design background with 2-5 years experience, be degree qualified and working towards ICE or IStructE. You must have a working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes. If you feel you are suitable, contact Hannah on 01962 896338 OR
WE UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF FLEXIBLE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
At Highfield we know that hiring staff on a permanent contract is not always the right solution. We are able to provide contract recruitment solutions to our clients worldwide. Our services include sourcing the required talent, managing mobilisation and payroll of our customers.
Search & Selection
Using industry leading tools and technology, as well as the skills and experience in finding the unfindable, we are able to source talent whether passive or active in the market with bespoke resource solutions for our clients.
Global Mobility Services
Although we have many long-standing recruiters with experience in the UK market, with a background born out of International recruitment our experience in mobilising candidates and staff teams globally is second to none and we can provide recruitment solutions to every corner of the world.
We provide bespoke and tailored solutions specific to our client's requirements whether permanent staffing, contract recruitment or full recruitment processing
Highfield provide payroll solutions for your freelance temporary contract staff, with a full set up and dedicated team to ensure everything runs smoothly week in, week out
We carry out full employment checks on all candidate proposals to ensure that the staff we provide are the best available; fully vetted and trusted
Labour Law Support
Our International pedigree means we can offer support, guidance and consultative advice on labour law both in the UK and overseas
We carry out rigorous compliance checks to ensure that our contract / freelance workers and any limited companies are above board and legitimate
Visa & Work Permit Solutions
Where necessary and possible, we can provide visa and work permit solutions as well as consultative and professional advice for the [temporary or permanent] hire of expatriate staff
Our commitments to both clients and candidates:
- We will find the best candidate for you
- Not a large organisation driven by profits or sales stats but by delivering a quality service to you
- Our priority is quality of delivery to meet our client's requirements
- We strive to ensure we obtain interviews for our candidates relevant to their skills, experience and aspirations
- We are ISO:9001 UKAS accredited
- Our quality process ensures that candidates are fully screened, interviewed and referenced to meet the high standard set by our clients
- Our staff are constantly undergoing professional development and training to ensure we are using the latest technology, highest levels of customer service and outstanding performance